InterTrade's cutting-edge Web EDI solution is the most simple and intuitive order fulfillment platform on the market. It features a user-friendly interface and fast go-to-market of your products at Neiman Marcus Group stores and marketplaces. It's hard to believe that this latest technology platform is also a cost-effective tool for any size vendor!
- Increase speed to market
- Avoid testing fees with our NMG pre-approved portal
- Reduce data entry to a minimum
- Profit from data validation and avoid costly chargebacks
- Get set-up quickly and easily
- Avoid hardware or software investment
Web EDI is right for you if...
- You are new to EDI
- You use QuickBooks or do not use an ERP system
- You anticipate receiving less than 50 purchase orders per month from the NMG
- You want to replace your current EDI provider/solution by a tool that includes exclusive features that will add value to your purchase order process
EDI Managed Services
InterTrade's EDI Managed Services allow you to fully outsource your EDI requirements to our team of experts. Rest easy and rely on our customizable and secure network solutions to exchange electronic business documents with The Neiman Marcus Group and any other trading partner.
From analysis to testing and document exchange through our VAN, InterTrade takes pride and responsibility for your EDI success. Your EDI activity is monitored, managed and maintained by InterTrade's experienced team of specialists, allowing your internal resources to concentrate on growing your business.
- Comply with industry EDI standards and NMG-specific guidelines
- Automate the exchange of business documents directly from your ERP system
- Benefit from a team of EDI experts offering you white-glove service
- Count on world-class technical support
- Use NMG's own exclusive VAN for a direct connection without 3rd party intervention
- Allow your staff to focus on your core business
EDI Managed Services is right for you if...
- You receive or anticipate receiving 50+ purchase orders from NMG every month
- You use an ERP system other than QuickBooks but do not create your EDI documents in-house
- You do not want to add EDI compliance management to your internal resources' responsibilities
InterTrade's EDI Value-Added-Network (VAN) provides direct access to all trading partners in your supply chain. As one of only a handful of TIER-1 EDI VAN service providers in North America, our VAN is fully and securely interconnected to all other major VANs, at no additional charge to you. Our best-in-class technical support goes above and beyond to respond to your inquiries, to connect your EDI business partners and to enable you to exchange business documents in no time.
InterTrade is proud to have been chosen by NMG as their exclusive VAN provider and would love to count you among its valued customers!
- Set up all your trading partners quickly and easily
- Interconnect to all major VANs free of charge
- Connect using AS2, FTP, SFTP, HTTPS, VPN or our proprietary ecConnect
- Access our state-of-the-art monitoring tool, ecView, 24/7
- Obtain 997 reporting and transaction detailed negative 997
- Validate the integrity of your transactions
- Take advantage of optional valued-added features like 24/7 technical support, First Gate Validation, cross-reference table management
VAN is right for you if...
- You create and manage all EDI documents in-house
- You want to work with a Tier-1 network provider, not a network reseller
- You are looking for a secure and direct network connection to NMG, with no interconnection or intervention by a 3rd party